CAT CHALLENGER 75C V18.104.22.168
We used these consistently in the Palouse while hillside farming.
I had to move it over to FS19 since it was my main workhorse in fs17.
I farm with older equipment and this brings more realism to me.
Everything that worked in FS17 now works in FS19 and I enhanced it even more
- Price: $131,500 The cost of a new one in 1994
- Engine (325 HP)
- Category: Large Tractors
- New Lights
- Working Dashboard Huds
- Original 1994 tracks, separated into separate i3d file
- Older and more realistic challenger sounds
- Tractor and tracks center of mass balanced, sinks into ground appropriately.
- Working trailer and 3 point attachers
- Steering now uses lefthand on wheel and right on hydraulics. No more goofy looking 10 & 2 position
- New foilage bending
- New hydraulic hose attachment
- Exhaust is now darker and more realistic looking
- No log errors or warnings
Credits: B&R modding – Convert FS17 Fix: Shippy & Ingolf